1. Go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning at about the same time every day.
2. Sleep 7-8 hours daily.
3. Relax before you go to sleep; we suggest a lukewarm bath, the reading of a book, some soft music, and/or conversation with your favourite persons.
4. Ensure that your sleeping environment is absolutely quiet, dark, pleasant and at the proper temperature for you.
5. Ensure that your mattress and pillow provide you with comfort and anatomic support.
6. Ventilate your room on a regular basis so that there is adequate oxygen available during your sleep.
7. Try to eliminate or resolve your problems before going to sleep
8. Avoid going to sleep with excessively full or absolutely empty stomach.
9. Avoid caffeine, smoking or alcohol before going to sleep.
10.If you cannot sleep, you better get up from bed, relax for some time and then go to bed again.
General Sales Conditions